In conjunction with Rare Disease Day 2020, Caring Matters Now is partnering with CMN patient support groups across the world to raise global awareness of Congenital Melanocytic Naevus… and you can join in with us!
We are asking EVERYONE worldwide who has a connection with someone affected by CMN, to print out the attached A4 poster and state on the poster the reason for raising awareness of CMN on Rare Disease Day, 29th February 2020.
Follow these simple steps to join in with this fun and interactive way to raise awareness of CMN…
1. Download and print out the poster
2. Write on the poster your reason for raising awareness of CMN
3. Take a photograph of yourself holding the poster
4. On the 29th February 2020 upload the photograph on ALL your social media platforms
5. Use the hashtags #caringmattersnow #cmn #ShowYourRare #RareDiseaseDay #naevusinternational and tag in @rarediseaseday @cmnsupportgroup
6. Add the official twibbon and Facebook frame to your social media profiles!
With everyone getting involved, we can raise HUGE awareness of CMN.
Please contact us at [email protected] for more information.