Caring Matters Now trustees have invited various CMN patient support group leaders from around the world to come together and strengthen the relations we have already established with one another. The aim of the weekend is to give our guests an insight into the work of Caring Matters Now, including an insight into Dr Kinsler’s CMN research, and to further develop relations with leaders of CMN support groups across the globe, as we all endeavour to support those affected by CMN.
During the weekend our guests will have the opportunity to:
- visit Great Ormond Street Hospital and the Institute of Child Health, where the CMN research takes place
- listen to Dr Kinsler’s research presentation and have time to ask her questions about the CMN research
- receive training on developing patient group support structures
- receive training on how to give one-to-one support through listening skills
- attend the Caring Matters Now London Support Day and meet our families
- See the sights of London
- enjoy social time with support group leaders from around the world
The Caring Matters Now International Support Group Weekend will be taking place from Friday 11th March – Sunday 13th March 2016.
This is a really exciting opportunity for Caring Matters Now and we are really looking forward to welcoming our guests to the UK.