HOST YOUR OWN SOCIALLY DISTANCED COFFEE & CAKE MORNING
You can organise your socially distanced coffee and cake morning in the garden, on your street, at your school, outside the community hall, or at your place of work; bringing together your family, friends, neighbours and work colleagues in a safe way!
Host your Coffee & Cake Moring anytime during the weekend of:
Friday 18th September – Sunday 20th September
Sign up today and receive your FREE Goodie Pack!
To help make your event a huge success, we have put together a free pack full of goodies, including bunting, cake toppers, recipe card, balloons, T-shirt, poster and much more. Register your event below to receive your free pack.
Here are some socially distancing tips to make your coffee morning a roaring success:
- Use picnic blankets to keep everyone apart
- Bring your own flask of tea
- Display your cakes in individual cake boxes / bags
- Provide ‘coffee-and-cake-to-go’ from your front doorstep
- Drop off cakes to those shielding at home and invite them to join in virtually
How to Host
- Register your event here
- Receive your free Coffee & Cake Morning Goodie Pack
- Host your event
- Pay in your Coffee & Cake donations
Pay by Post
Please make cheque payable to:
‘Caring Matters Now‘.
PO Box 184,