We are very excited to invite all our members to the first ever Caring Matters Now Conference, taking place 5th-7th July 2019 at the Liddington PGL Conference Centre.
Our weekend conference is going to be cram-packed full of activities which will cater for everyone! We have planned specific activities for our adult members, teens, children and parents, including lots of fun outdoor pursuit activities; psycho-social presentations and workshops; CMN research presentations including Q&A session with the CMN research team – and much more!
Take a look at the proposed schedule to get an idea of what we have planned!
Attending an event like this could potentially make a huge difference to a person’s self-esteem and confidence in dealing with a condition such as CMN. The activities planned would allow adult members, teens, children and parents to bond and in many cases, it is proven that long-term friendships develop and flourish.
Being given the opportunity to talk to someone who may have or is encountering the same experiences, whether positive or negative of living life with CMN benefits those affected immensely and prevents the feeling of isolation.
This weekend conference is not to be missed and we want to help all our members to attend. So, why not take advantage of our SALE! Book by 10th May 2019 to receive a FREE place for the individual affected by CMN.– Caring Matters Now will cover the cost for each person affected by CMN to attend the conference if you book and pay your deposits by 10th May 2019. We hope this support will enable more members and families to attend.
£150 per person (age 4+)
Your price includes:
- Full board accommodation (First meal: Evening Meal; Last meal: Evening Meal)
- Multi bedded bunk bed, twin or single rooms (singles are subject to availability)
- Buffet style meals with vegetarian options (please note most special diets can be catered for if we are notified at least two weeks in advance. No alcohol is permitted during mealtimes when children are onsite)
- Insurance cover for UK residents
- Activity programme including use of specialist equipment and activity instruction as agreed
- ABTA bonded company, providing total financial protection
– Bedding (please note bedding and towels are not provided and guests must bring their own.
Last Chance Sale!
– SALE! Book by 10th May 2019 to receive a FREE place for the individual affected by CMN.
– No Charge for 3 years and under.
For those that book a single place at the 2019 CMN Conference under the Sale in April 2019, you will still be required to pay the £35 deposit to secure the booking. To ensure attendance Caring Matters Now has the right to hold the deposit payment until after the conference. If the single booker is a no show at the conference the deposit payment will not be reimbursed and will be held to cover part of the costs incurred.
Should the single booker attend the 2019 CMN Conference as agreed we will reimburse the £35 deposit payment for the free place following the conference.
Deadline For Bookings
All booking must be received by 10th May 2019 for this conference. Please ensure you have completed the online booking form and paid your deposits by this date.
– Initial deposit : £35 per person on booking.
– Please note deposits are non-refundable. Cancellations are subject to the terms and conditions detailed here.
– The accommodation consists of family rooms of multi bedded bunk beds, twin or single rooms (singles are subject to availability).