Caring Matters Now is partnering with CMN patient support groups across the world to raise global awareness of Congenital Melanocytic Naevus… and you can join in with us! We are asking EVERYONE worldwide who has a connection with someone affected by CMN, to print out the attached A4 poster and state on the poster the reason for raising awareness of CMN on Rare Disease Day, 28th February 2018. Follow these simple steps to join in with this fun and interactive way to raise awareness of CMN…
1. Print out the poster
2. Write on the poster your reason for raising awareness of CMN
3. Take a photograph of yourself holding the poster
4. Upload the photograph on all your social media platforms
5. Use the hashtags #naevusinternational #ShowYourRare #caringmattersnow #cmn
6. Please include this link on your post, so family and friends can make a donation to Caring Matters Now
7. Post the photograph and share on Wednesday 28th February
With everyone getting involved, we can raise HUGE awareness of CMN.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.