BECOME A CMN CHAMPION
Can you become a CMN Champion?
Will you commit to giving and campaign to the cause of Caring Matters Now?
‘CMN champions’ is an awards programme for those who commit to giving and campaign to the cause of the organisation. Individuals, schools and work places can become CMN Champions by supporting Caring Matters Now throughout 2013. There are a number of awards that can be gained; Bronze Award, Silver Award and Gold Award. The award presented, will depend on how much support individuals give to the charity during 2013.
The award criteria is as follows:
Bronze – awarded for:
- Organising a fundraising event – amount raised up to £1000
- Raising awareness of Caring Matters Now in the local media (see CMN media guidelines pack)
Silver – awarded for:
- Giving 6 or more direct donations throughout 2013
- Organising a fundraising event – amount raised £1000 to £5000
- Raising awareness of Caring Matters Now through national media
(see CMN media guidelines pack)
Gold – awarded for:
- Setting up a monthly standing order throughout 2013 (12 direct donations)
- Organising a fundraising event – amount raised over £5000
There will also be special awards, which will be given:
- Mini Champion – for CMN children (primary aged) for any the above
- Challenge Champion – anyone who participates in a Charity Challenge
All of our champions will receive either, a bronze, silver or gold ‘Champions’ pin-badge and certificate. Our CMN champions will also be listed here on the CMN website and in the CMN newsletters. We will also publish fundraising stories on our website.
[box title="Congratulations!" color="#009EC9"]Many congratulations and huge thanks to:
Paul Mein: Bronze Award
Stokenchurch Junior School: Bronze Award
Croft Prep School: Silver Award
To register in becoming a CMN Champion please add your details below or to request further information email email@example.com